domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

Trentemøller- River in me



There's a river in me
Running to the sea
There's a river in me
A river when she holds me

I am a rock
She is the sea
Shaping each other's forms

As time goes by
And waves go forth
Her face is relaxed
Her body Climaxed

Now the river is dry
Left me unsatisfied
There's no river in me anymore
No more kisses on the shore

Feels like loosing my head
Footprints deep in the sand
As I cast about my option (I see)
Close to the shore
A diver who descends
To the ocean
He may come back with my girl
Or he may never never return

Feels like loosing a leg
Something on which you stand
As I cast about my option (I)
Become aware
I'm the diver who descends
To the ocean
I may come back with my girl
Or I may never never return

Whatever you choose
Don't choose to look away
Whatever you choose
Don't choose to fade away

 

1 comentario: