martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Blonde Redhead- Elephant Woman



Angel I can see myself in your eyes 

Angel won’t you feel for me from your heart 

Do return my heart to me 
No don’t insist I’m already hurt 


Elephant girl 

It was an accident unfortunate 
Angel threw me like a rubber band
Aiming for the ground 
Why amuse yourself in such way 
No don’t insist I’m already hurt 


Lay me down on the ground softly softly 

Don’t remove my head hurts much too much 


You never return it 

Well I wouldn’t miss it 
I shed no tears for broken me 
You never know it my peace of mind 
my inside and outside are matching 



Why amuse yourself in such a way 

No don’t insist I’m already hurt 
If you ever return it 
Will it break your wings 
Will you shed no tears for broken me 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario